全站搜索:
当前位置:主页 > 红双喜论坛www34332con >

现场搅珠开奖 软件缺陷

出处:本站原创   发布时间:2019-06-04   您是第 位浏览者

c?我最喜欢的10条编程语录_知识库_博客园
英文原文:My 10 favourite Programming Quotes  从去年开通@程序员的那些事开始,陆陆续续发布了一些#编程语录#。2019-06-02 也在国外程序员Senthil Kumar的博客看到了他最喜欢的 10 条编程语录。其中大部分已经分享过,现再次综合分享给大家。  (提示:正如广为流传的经典段子,有些经典语录有多个版本,作者署名都不一样。从下文就可以看出来。英文原文我保留了Senthil Kumar的。中文版本后面的作者署名是我当时所看到的署名。)09. If debugging is the process of removing software bugs,本港台开码, then programming must be the process of putting them in. – Edsger Dijkstra  如果调试程序是移除臭虫(软件缺陷)的过程,那编写程序就是把臭虫放进来的过程。—— 迪杰斯特拉08. The first 90% of the code accounts for the first 90% of the development time. The remaining 10% of the code accounts for the other 90% of the development time. – Tom CargillWriting the first 90 percent of a computer program takes 90 percent of the time. The remaining ten percent also takes 90 percent of the time and the final touches also take 90 percent of the time. ~N.J. Rubenking  软件开发的时间通常是这样的:一开始的 90% 开发工作用掉了整个计划 90% 的时间,剩下的 10% 同样需要整个计划 90% 的时间,而最终发布前的修改也是如此。—— N.J. Rubenking07. “There are two ways of constructing a software design. One way is to make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies. And the other way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies.”- C.A.R. Hoare  设计软件有两种方法:一种是简单到明显没有缺陷,另一种复杂到缺陷不那么明显。—— 托尼·霍尔06. Measuring programming progress by lines of code is like measuring aircraft building progress by weight. – Bill Gates  用代码行数来衡量程序的开发进度,就好比用重量来衡量飞机的制造进度。—— 比尔·盖茨05. “Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.” – Martin Golding  在编写代码的时候,你要经常想着,那个最终保护你代码的人可能将是一个有暴力倾向的疯子,并且他还知道你住在哪里。—— 里克·奥斯本  补充:关于这条语录,StackOverflow 上也有个讨论帖,给出的答案可能是John Woods。04. “The trouble with programmers is that you can never tell what a programmer is doing until it’s too late.” – Seymour Cray  程序员的问题是,你无法知道他在做什么,直到为时已晚。—— 西摩·克雷03. Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far,399399好运来高手论坛开奖结果, the Universe is winning. – Rick Cook  今日之编程,已是尽力要建立更大更反白痴程序的软件工程师,和正塑造更大更优质白痴的现实世界之间的比赛。目前来看,现实世界赢了。—— Rick Cook02. “Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris.” – Larry Wall  你们大部分人都熟悉程序员的美德。当然了,是这三种:懒惰、急躁、傲慢。—— 拉里·沃尔 (Perl 语言之父)01. “Sometimes it pays to stay in bed on Monday, rather than spending the rest of the week debugging Monday’s code.” – Christopher Thompson  有的时候宁愿付钱让你周一在床上待着,也不想让你用这周剩下的时间去调试你在周一所写的代码。 —— 丹·所罗门00. Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if both are frozen. – Edward V Berard  在水中行走,和根据一份需求开发软件一样,如果它们都“冻”住了,那就容易了。—— 爱德华·贝拉尔德  英文原文:Senthil Kumar编译:伯乐在线 – 黄利民